Call us: 616-246-0289
About Holly Littell
I've been in the beauty industry for over 15 years. This industy has been a wonderful way to meet many people, and. I have many clients whom I adore and many clients that i have had since the beginning of my career. I love listening and sharing stories with people.
I absolutely love Salon Nouveau! The staff here is very professional and when you walk in you will feel very welcome, almost a family type atmosphere.
I love bubbles, and sometimes I get carried away with them, so on occasion, you may see an overflow of bubbles coming from my area. The pedispa has jets and they take off sometimes, producing more bubbles than intended. I guess it's a great way to clean the floor LOL.
My favorite moments here are with young girls who are getting their very first pedicure or manicure. They smile the whole time and they are so excited about it.
I love what I do. I think it's important to offer a warm atmosphere for clients who want to break away from their hectic schedules and just relax for a time. You will definitely have that here at the Salon.
1. Nails grow faster in the summer than the winter.
2. Dry nails indicate that your body needs more water.
3. Always file your nails from each corner to the center to keep your nails from splitting.
4. Malnutrition, crash dieting, or eating disorders can affect your nails.
5. Your nail growth rate is affected by condition, hormone imbalance and aging.
6. The nails on the hand you write with will grow faster than the other hand, while the middle finger grows the fastest, the thumb will grow the slowest.